2 Sheets ready made frozen puff pastry
60g shaved chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut the sheets of puff pastry into 4 triangles.
- Spread a layer of chocolate spread in the middle of each triangle, leaving a thin boarder around the edge clear.
- Sprinkle the shaved chocolate on the chocolate spread.
- Starting at the point of the triangle roll the pastry sheet to the long edge, then twist both edges up and make a half circle shape.
- Brush with some milk or egg white to get a crispy golden brown croissant.
- Place the croissants on a sheet of baking paper and cook for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool but best served warm
To add a twist, add in half a tsp of raspberry jam with the chocolate spread and you will have Chocolate raspberry croissants.